Are you interested in native plants but don't know where to find seeds? Having a hard time getting native seeds to germinate and grow? Then join us for a hands-on native seed workshop and learn all about seed collecting, processing, and stratifying. This workshop will focus on native wildflowers and grasses.
Goals for the workshop include:
- Learn how to collect seeds of native plants
- Participate in seed cleaning and processing
- Learn how to stratify seeds to improve germination
- Make seed packets with different species
- Bonus! Take home some seeds for your native plant garden
This hands-on workshop will take place indoors at the Westminster Ponds Centre. We will have several species of seeds available for processing, stratifying, and making seed packets. Snacks will be provided!
What to bring: TTLT will provide all the seeds, supplies, and equipment. Seed cleaning can sometimes be messy so wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty. If you have seeds from your own native plant garden that you're willing to share, please bring them along.
Space is limited so please RSVP below to secure your spot!
944 Western Counties Rd
London, ON N6C 6A8
Google map and directions