Position Title: Administrative Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: London, Ontario
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
This position is a 6 month contract with potential for renewal
We are seeking a dynamic individual who is inspired by our cause and wants to use their unique set of skills in a role that is challenging and offers potential for growth. The ability to balance diverse workloads and to meet deadlines despite pressure and periodic interruptions is critical as is the desire to make a contribution in a team environment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Fundraising and Event Planning
- Plan, organize and execute annual fundraising events
- Manage donor information in the database and use that data to perform data analysis
- Contribute to campaign strategy
- Create case statements for future land acquisition campaigns, draft proposals for support, make person-to-person donor contact
- Perform prospect research and take on development duties to secure major gift donations to support TTLT
- Manage website content and oversee social media accounts (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Create content for digital communications (e-newsletter, e-blasts) and print materials (campaign brochure, newsletter, direct mail campaign)
- Act as the staff liaison for the Membership and Marketing committee
- Work with the Treasurer and Executive Director to manage the financial stewardship of the organization
The successful candidate will have a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Diploma in Not for Profit Management or the equivalent combination of related skills and experience. Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills with the ability to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically and professionally at all times.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with accounting software (Quickbooks) an asset.
- Experience with Nationbuilder an asset
- Experience with Graphic Design software an asset
- Expertise using Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in a professional context
Please email your application to email@example.com by July 13th.
- Please combine your cover letter and resume into a single PDF
- The name of the PDF should be your name
- The subject of the email should be “Administrative Manager"