Do you enjoy engaging people about nature, organizing files & information, or supporting important nature work behind the scenes? Then you might be interested in becoming a TTLT Outreach & Office Volunteer!
The Outreach & Office Volunteer Program offers a variety of ways to get involved with TTLT's outreach and administrative goals. The first step is to joins us for Outreach & Office Volunteer Orientation. The event will consist of an introduction to TTLT, an orientation presentation focused on our outreach & office work, and an opportunity for mingling.
An optional additional session will be available for those who may also be interested in becoming a Stewardship Volunteer. This session will include an orientation presentation focused on stewardship activities as well as an opportunity for mingling with other attendees.
Proof of vaccination and masking is required.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in learning about volunteering as an Outreach & Office Volunteer
- Current volunteers who want to learn more about TTLT or who would like a refresher
- Members, supporters, or other interested people who want to learn more about TTLT
What to Expect:
Main Session - 7pm to 7:30pm: Introduction to Thames Talbot Land Trust, who we are, what we do, why we do it, and how you can help.
- 7:30pm to 8:00pm: Focus on our outreach & office work and all the info you need to get started as an Outreach & Office Volunteer.
- 8:00pm to 8:15pm: A chance to chat with TTLT staff and mingle with other volunteers (old and new).
Optional Session - 8:15pm to 8:45pm: Focus on our stewardship work and all the info you need to get started as a Stewardship Volunteer.
- 8:45pm to 9:00pm: A chance to chat with TTLT staff and mingle with other volunteers (old and new).
We have many opportunities on the way, so following the orientation check out our events page for a range of volunteer opportunities to get you started this spring!
944 Western Counties Rd
London, ON N6C 5J1
Google map and directions