Do you enjoy engaging people about nature, organizing files & information, and/or supporting important nature work behind the scenes? Then you might be interested in becoming a TTLT Outreach and/or Office Volunteer!
The Outreach & Office volunteer programs offer a variety of ways to get involved with TTLT's outreach and administrative goals. The first step is to joins us for the Outreach & Office Volunteer Orientation. This event will consist of an introduction to TTLT, an orientation presentation focused on our outreach & office work, and an opportunity for mingling.
An optional additional session will be available for those who may also be interested in becoming a Stewardship Volunteer. This session will include an orientation presentation focused on stewardship activities as well as an opportunity for mingling with other attendees.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in learning about volunteering as an Outreach and/or Office Volunteer
- Current volunteers who want to learn more about TTLT or who would like a refresher
- Members, supporters, or other interested people who want to learn more about TTLT
What to Expect:
Main Session - 7pm to 7:30pm: Introduction to Thames Talbot Land Trust
- 7:30pm to 8:00pm: Outreach & office work and volunteer info
- 8:00pm to 8:15pm: Chat with TTLT staff and mingle with other volunteers (old and new)
Optional Session - 8:15pm to 8:45pm: Stewardship work and volunteer info
- 8:45pm to 9:00pm: Chat with TTLT staff and mingle with other volunteers (old and new)
Following the orientation check out our events page for a range of volunteer opportunities to get you started this Spring!
944 Western Counties Rd
London, ON N6C 5J1
Google map and directions