• We will be honouring Carol and Rick Richardson for their donation of our first property, Meadowlily Nature Preserve, in 2002
• Wine, beer & hors d’oeuvres will be served, and there will be a silent & live auction
• Tax receipts will be issued to all attendees for partial cost of ticket price following the event
• If you intend to pay for your tickets by cheque, please Click Here to RSVP and pay at the door
* Parking instructions can be found here.
TTLT has some exciting items available at our Silent Auction at this event!
Skunk's Misery by Greg Ludlow
A very special painting has been donated to the Thames Talbot Land Trust by local London Artist Greg Ludlow. Greg participated in the first Bike and Hike Fundraiser in 2014 and created a this stunning art work just for the land trust. He has titled the piece "Skunks Misery" after one of the trust properties not as a result of his experience on the Bike and Hike... we hope!
Greg's works are in private and public collections in Canada and the U.S. and currently his works are on display at Cube Gallery in Ottawa and Beaux arts des Ameriques in Montreal.
This stunning work will be live auctioned at the Celebration on the Thames fundraising event on May 28th. All proceeds will go toward the Thames Talbot Land Trust.
Painting is 4' x 6' and is one of a kind.
Cottage Retreat in St. Joseph's, Ontario
Enjoy one week's stay in a beautiful lakefront cottage in St. Josephs, Ontario located halfway between Grand Bend and Bayfield off of Highway 21 (Bluewater Highway).
5 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, pool table, games room, sauna and incredible sunny living area. Breathtaking sunsets and nice stone patio to enjoy outside. Cottage has a private tram and staircase to the beach.
482 Riverside Dr
London, ON N6H 2R7
Google map and directions