We are looking for volunteers on our Membership and Marketing Committee (M&M). This is a great opportunity to make a noticeable impact on the Thames Talbot Land Trust and our community. The expectations of this role is to attend the committee meetings approximately once every 2 months, volunteer at some of the events hosted by the M&M Committee, bring an enthusiasm for new ideas and passion to our great cause.
Outreach Booth Assistant
Go Wild Grow Wild
This event has been postponed. A new date has not been confirmed yet.
Go Wild Grow Wild is back and we will need volunteers to operate our TTLT information booth. Thousands of adventurers, gardeners, nature enthusiasts, families and green people, Go Wild Grow Wild is growing a green future. Lots of exciting exhibitors and lecture series all environmentally friendly driven.
A sign up sheet will be available when new event date is announced.
Membership and Marketing Committee
The Membership and Marketing Committee provides guidance to staff and the Board on matters relating to maintaining and increasing the membership base of TTLT and increasing the profile of the Trust. Its tasks include:
- Communicating with TTLT members, including Tattler newsletter and TTLT websites
- Cultivating media relations
- Organizing public events such as the annual EcoFolk concert and Passport events
- Planning for other promotional activities including presentations and event displays
- Recruiting members, donors, and volunteers
Interested? Please contact Colin at email@example.com or 519-858-3442.