All the resources you need to participate will be listed here.
Guidelines, Data Forms, and Pledge Forms
Excel data collection form for species observations (Excel download)
Data summary form (PDF)
Pledge form (PDF)
Need a little help with your fundraising?
Check out our Fundraising Toolkit (PDF)
Need some help with species ID? Here are some useful resources.
Go for a hike with a TTLT naturalist on Sept 12th at one of TTLT's properties, click the link to learn more and RSVP:
- All About Birds: 4 Keys to Bird Identification
- TTLT Bird Webinar "Birding for Beginners"
- Introduction to Identifying Plants
- Identification Techniques:
Reptiles & Amphibians:
- Ontario Nature: Tips for Finding Reptiles and Amphibians
- Ontario Nature: Reptiles and Ambibians (species guides)
- Toronto Zoo Adopt-a-Pond: Reptile and Amphibian Species Guides
- Toronto Entomologists' Association: General insect information
- Butterflies & Moths:
- Dragonflies & Damselflies:
- iNaturalist: Beetles of Ontario
Helpful Mobile Apps (free)
- Seek by iNaturalist
- ebird by Cornell Lab
- Merlin Bird ID by Cornell lab
- Audubon Bird Guide
- BirdNET: Bird Sound Identification