You're invited to the 2017 Hawk Cliff Weekends!
This annual event has been hosted for over 10 years by the St Thomas Field Naturalists Club (STFNC), Hawk Cliff Raptor Banders, and volunteers of Monarch Watch. Thames Talbot Land Trust is pleased to be a partner on this event again this year.
The Hawk Cliff Weekends is a free outdoor event taking place on September 16th, 17th, 23rd and 24th from 11am-3:30pm each day. Come out and celebrate the amazing fall migration in a beautiful setting at Hawk Cliff Woods.
- Twice daily Hawk Talks by STFNC and Hawk Cliff Raptor Banders
- Twice daily Monarch Butterfly talks by STFNC and volunteers of Monarch Watch
- Guided hikes led by Thames Talbot Land Trust
- Native plant gardening workshops
- A special presentation about Ontario's snakes and turtles, by Sssciensational Snakes!
Photo by Dave Wake
Thank you to our 2017 event sponsors!
Schedule of events
Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk
|Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk||Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk||Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk|
Native Plant Gardening Guided Hike
|Ssscientational Snakes! presentation||Native Plant Gardening Guided Hike||Guided Hike|
|2pm||Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk||Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk||Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk||Hawk Talk Monarch Butterfly Talk|
* Scheduled activities will end each day at 3:30pm
4435 Hawk Cliff Rd
Union, ON N0L 2L0
Google map and directions